What Are NKRAs?

Fee Assistance for Childcare to Parents - FAQs

Q: Is my live-in maid considered a dependant for purposes of calculation of per capita income?  
A:No, a live-in maid is not considered a dependant for purposes of per capita income calculation.

Q: If I am a Permanent Resident (PR), do I qualify for childcare fee assistance?
A: As long as at least one of his/her parents holds Malaysian citizenship, a child qualifies for fee assistance.     .

Q: Is my adopted child eligible for fee assistance?
A: Yes, but a parent must show official documentation to prove that the adoption is legally recognized. 

Q:Is a single mother/father eligible for fee assistance?
A: Yes, a single parent is eligible to apply for childcare fee assistance for his/her child.

Q: Are there any fees or payments that a parent needs to pay to the childcare operator in order to receive the fee assistance?
A: No, there are no fees or payments that need to be paid to the childcare operator in order to receive fee assistance. The application process for fee assistance is free. If a childcare operator is asking for such payments, kindly report the matter to JKM.  
View Our Touching Lives Portal
View GTP Annual Report 2014
Contact Us
Watch Our Videos In YouTube
Follow Us
    No conversation.
Submit what you think about GTP.
Copyright © 2011 Performance Management & Delivery Unit (PEMANDU)